We provide a variety of services to individuals, nurseries, schools and case managers. This includes:
- Free telephone consultations (up to half an hour in length).
- Assessments of speech, language and communication needs. Assessments usually include 1 ½ hours assessment and a summary report.
- Full reports are available if required. These can be circulated to professionals if needed.
- 1 – 1 therapy in client’s homes, at school, in the community, or in a place that is mutually convenient.
- Sessions that can be paid for individually, or in block sessions of five or ten sessions.
- Block sessions are paid for in advance and are discounted.
- Fun, enjoyable sessions that are personal and often based on your interests.
- Enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Liaison with other professionals.
- Providing bespoke packages to educational settings including assessments, reports, training programmes for staff or parents, therapy (individual or group), target planning and IEP & EHCP contributions. Packages can be booked for half a day or per day. Alternatively, other options are available on enquiry.
- Skype therapy (where clinically appropriate). This includes Skype therapy overseas to English speaking clients.
We work in the following locations:
However, we can be flexible and work in almost any location if needed.