Fees are set at a fair price and are commercially competitive.
- without report and verbal feedback – £120
- with summary report – £150
- with full report – £220
- £70 per session
- Block of 5 sessions – £335 (payable in advance) because we recognise that sometimes paying for 10 in advance is a stretch for the average family to achieve, but by offering 5 you still get a discount on the normal session price
- Block of 10 sessions – £650 (payable in advance)
- Via Skype £70 per session
- a session includes preparation time, plus up to 45 mins of therapy and additional time to write up legally required case notes
Nurseries, Schools, Academies, Colleges & Universities and Residential Homes
- £200 per half day = 9 – 12.30 or 1 – 4.30 pm (3 ½ hours)
- £400 per full day = 9 – 4.30pm (7 hrs excluding lunch)
- Other options/packages are available on request
Free mileage within a ten mile radius of LE9, after that £0.45 per mile will charged (as calculated on the AA route planner) for the round trip, to cover both the cost of fuel, vehicle maintenance costs and the therapist’s time.
Fees are subject to review in April 2020 (next tax year).